This is the last week!
Sale Ends (Tickets Due): Monday, October 16th
100% of the proceeds go directly to the Instrumental Music Program. The Boosters do all the work and organization and we just sell the tickets. It's easy.
Raffle items include:
- Six (6) one-day park hopper passes for California Adventure/Disneyland
- Apple Watch Nike+
- Four (4) tickets to the Lakers vs. Clippers game on Nov. 27 (Section 219, Row 9)
Every Instrumental Music Student is requested to sell two raffle tickets. The cost is $20 each. Checks can be made payable to, "LCHS Boosters."
The proceeds from the first two tickets sold goes to the MPA. Any tickets sold over and above the requested two go straight to your student's account. What could be easier? (Example: Sell 20 raffle tickets - $40 goes to the MPA account and $360 goes into the individual student account. 146 tickets sold = one trip to Ireland!)
Tickets must be sold and stubs returned by Monday, October 16th.
- Envelopes distributed to students contained 2 tickets
- Tickets are $20 each
- Cash or check payable to "LCHS Boosters"
- Purchaser completes information on ticket and keeps the top portion; detaches/returns lower portion with purchaser information
- Write "Band/Orchestra" on the back of all sold tickets
- To get more tickets, contact your director
- All money and stubs should be returned to the band room black box by October 16th
If you have questions, please contact Sarah Bartels Nagel.