A big thank you to student and parent volunteers who sold Dinner Show tickets at Ralphs this weekend. The date for selling was suddenly changed by Ralphs, so thank you all for being so flexible. Hopefully you were not too cold or wet!
We are making the trip to California Adventure on Friday, January 27th! The students will come to Orchestra at the regular time, dressed in their concert clothes, as we will play soon after arriving. They MUST wear the proper concert clothing, or they will not be allowed to play. Disneyland is very strict about this. Have them bring clothes to change into for after the concert. The buses will arrive back to LCHS at approximately 9:30pm. Make sure that they bring money to buy food. Students are required to come back on the bus. (Chaperones should arrive at 7:30am.)
A few people have not signed up or turned in their forms and money for the Winter Retreat yet, so please do this asap! It is approaching quickly -- February 3-5.
This is the last week to sell Booster Club raffle tickets. We would like for every Instrumental Music student to sell 2. They are $20 each and there are some great prizes. This is such an easy way to fund-raise for our music students and also put money in each student's account that can be used later for retreats and trips. To credit each student, have them put the sold ticket stubs and check made out to LCHS Booster Club in an envelope with their name on it in the black box in the Band Room by Monday, January 31st. Unsold tickets need to be returned.
Thank you for supporting Instrumental Music at LCHS!
Orchestra Retreat Sign-Up Info:
- Click on the link to register online.
- Print out the liability form, complete it, and return.
- Bring a check in the amount of $175 (covers all food, lodging, etc.). Please make check payable to, “LCHS MPA.”
- Put completed liability form and check in the black box in the band room.
- Form and checks are due NOW.
- Thank you all for your support and encouragement for our trip. Please contact me if you have any questions.