Home of the LCHS Instrumental Music Program...and the Music Parents Association
Join the Mailing List
We send weekly (or more) newsletters via Constant Contact to keep you in the know about what’s going on in our program from rehearsal times to fundraising, competitions to travel.
Join the Facebook Group
Our Facebook group is for parents and students alike. Get reminders about all things Music, including last minute updates. Ask questions, get answers. The group is private, monitored, and joining requires approval for the students’ protection.
Mr. Stone's Thought of the Week...
I always think that marching season is the busy time of year, but there is so much going on in the program now that I feel like this season rivals the marching season.
- Dinner show preparations are underway. Please support our program to make this the best dinner show ever! I know I am looking forward to a fun night.
- Orchestra is heading out to the winter retreat in the snow and I know they’re are all looking forward to a time to bond with each other through music and fun.
- Drumline and Color Guard are busy learning their winter shows in anticipation of the season starting next month.
- Jazz Band and Musical Orchestra are working hard to fine tune their music as they are working on hours of music for Club LC and the Musical “Mamma Mia!”
- Symphonic Band, Advanced Strings, 7/8 Concert Band and 7/8 String Orchestra are working on Dinner Show and Festival music.
It’s a great time of year for music, learning, and fun. Thank you all for your support of this amazingly vibrant and active program.
See you at all the shows!