The La Canada High School Music Parents Association (MPA) Proudly Supports the La Canada High School Instrumental Music Program.
The LCHS Music Parents Association is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MARCHING BAND AND COLOR GUARD
This pdf is a slightly altered version of Mr. Stone’s May 17, 2021 Parent Information session and Show Reveal presentation. The content has been modified with parents in mind, providing clarity where needed. It will be updated as suggested fixes are made. We hope this helps in your understanding of what Marching Band season and beyond looks like at LCHS.
Marching Band/Color Guard Info
Officers & Board Members
Contact information on this page is for MPA and school-related use only. No solicitations.
- President –Wayne Page
- Chief Financial Officer – Charles Thuss & Octavia Thuss
- Secretary – Genna Kern
- Vice President, Communications – Michele Wilcox
- Vice President, Fundraising – Wayne Page
- Vice President, Special Events – Nadia Ali
- Vice President, Uniforms – Adam Kline
Board of Directors
- Accounts Receivable Treasurer – Mark Sirof
- Field Show Competition Coordinator – Deb Parker
- Database Coordinator – Mark Sirof
- Color Guard Representative – Christy Stephen
- Drumline Representative – OPEN
- Home Football Game Band Coordinator – Shannon Berry & Genna Kern
- Instrument Rental Representative – Julie Pao
- Truck Driver – Robert Torres
- Marching Band & Concert Wear Representative – Jacob Kiledjian
- Orchestra Concert Wear Representative – Rose Malmberg
- Orchestra Representative – Julie Pao
- Jazz Band Representative – OPEN
- Gift Card Coordinator – Cecilia Nava
- 7/8 Band & Orchestra Representative – OPEN
- Dinner Show Co-Chairperson – Adam Kline
Board Meeting Minutes
Below, you’ll find downloadable PDF files of the approved Board Meeting Minutes.
If you have questions, please contact the MPA Secretary.