Friday, January 27th, the orchestra will be gone all day to California Adventure to play a concert and have fun! More information will be forthcoming in next week’s Constant Contact.
There is still time to sign up for the Winter Retreat, February 3rd – 5th. Please sign up this week, if you haven’t already done that. The links are below. This is a required activity, and will be graded like a performance. If your student has a major conflict, please tell me about it so we can discuss it.
We will be selling raffle tickets for the school Booster Club. We are asking that each student sells 2 tickets by January 31st. A ticket costs $20 and there are some great prizes, including a 3-day cruise! This is a super easy way for our organization to earn money. Thank you for supporting this!
Our biggest fundraiser of the year, the Dinner Show, is coming up on Saturday, February 25th. Tickets are on sale now. There will be great silent auction items and each instrumental group will perform. We would love to have you all attend!
Orchestra Retreat Sign-Up Info:
- Click on the link to register online.
- Print out the liability form, complete it, and return.
- Bring a check in the amount of $175 (covers all food, lodging, etc.). Please make check payable to, “LCHS MPA.”
- Put completed liability form and check in the black box in the band room.
- Form and checks are due NOW.
- Thank you all for your support and encouragement for our trip. Please contact me if you have any questions.