Each year we host a Festival for our students as well as students from the surrounding area.
At Festival, each group performs selected pieces and sight reading for several judges. The judges give them comments and a rating. It’s a great learning and performance experience for the students and their directors.
This year we will have 14 area schools coming to our campus to perform at Festival. The MPA will host a snack stand for the students to purchase snacks and drinks.
If you would like to donate items to be sold at the snack stand, we are looking for the following items. Please bring your donated items to the band room Wednesday evening, March 13th, at the Concert. If everyone brings just one item, we’ll have plenty of stuff to sell. Please consider donating.
- Cup of noodles (chicken is the favorite, but a variety is nice)
- Candy bars – the full size (ask your student for suggested favorites)
- M & M’s – plain and peanut varieties (full-size bags)
- Skittles – several varieties (regular, sour, etc.)
- Individual packages of cookies (Oreos, Chocolate Chip, etc.)
- Individual bags of chips
- Cans of soda (12-pack)
- Water bottles
- 200 plastic forks
- 200 paper plates
- $5 donation – and we will purchase for you. 🙂
Please remember that everything has to be individually wrapped so we are able to sell at the snack stand.
If you have questions, please contact Cecilia Cheng.