Booster Raffle Tickets have been distributed. Please ask your student if they have them!
An easy way to raise money for your student account.
- Tickets are $20.00 each, cash or check to “LCHS Boosters”.
- Each student is asked to sell at least two tickets for the MPA.
- Students who sell additional tickets will have the funds go directly to their student account.
- Example: If you sell a total of 5 tickets: $40.00 (2 tickets) goes to MPA; $60.00 goes to student account. Any additional tickets go directly to student account, MPA only takes first two tickets.
- The tickets are perforated. Please have the buyer fill in their name, email, and phone number. Give the buyer the ticket with the Booster logo as their receipt (it has the ticket number on it). The stub (with email, name and number) needs to be returned in envelope with payment.
- ALL ticket stubs, cash, and checks need to be returned to Black Lock Box in Band Room!
- Please put stubs, cash, and checks in sealed envelope with student name, class (7-8 Band, 7-8 Orchestra, 9-12 Band, 9-12 Orchestra).
- There are two dates to turn in tickets: Monday, March 23rd or Friday April 17th!
- NOTE ALL TICKETS MUST BE TURNED IN NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, APRIL 17th TO GET CREDIT IN THE STUDENT ACCOUNT.
- ALL STUBS, CASH, AND CHECKS NEED TO BE PUT IN THE BLACK LOCK BOX IN THE BAND ROOM!
- Please return any unsold tickets to Black Lock Box in the Band Room.