Ireland Jacket Pick-Up: 3:15pm
After school on Monday, we will be distributing the Ireland jackets. Please have your student stop in the band room and pick it up. Monday afternoon will be the ONLY distribution date. Please pick it up at that time!
- After school on Monday, we will be distributing the Ireland jackets. Please have your student stop in the band room and pick it up. Monday afternoon will be the ONLY distribution date. Please pick it up at that time!
Tuesday, March 13th
Ireland Marching Rehearsal: 7:45 – 8:15am
- If you have zero period, please talk to Mr. Stone on Monday
Wednesday, March 14th
- 7:30-8am: Students drop off luggage in Band Room*
- 8:30-3:30pm: Attend school
- 3:30pm: Students gather luggage and line up for dog sniffing
3:30pm: Parents and chaperones arrive
- Adults do not need to have their luggage sniffed
- At 3:30pm, students will meet their check-in chaperone and adults will meet the students on their list
- 4pm: Depart LCHS to LAX
- 9pm: Ireland, here we come
*If you would prefer to drop off your student’s luggage later, please drop it off at the band room starting at 2:30 p.m.
The first bag for everyone is free, plus one carry-on and personal item. Bag must be under 50 lbs and 62 combined inches (length/width/height).
Instrument Transportation Fee:
All participants are asked to contribute $100 to the cost of getting the instruments to Ireland. If you haven’t yet, please have your student drop the check in the black box in the band room.
Staff will be posting photos and news throughout the duration of the trip. Click this link to follow along.
The parade on St. Patrick’s Day will be streamed live. It’ll be early in the morning here, but it’s still fun to catch of glimpse of the band and the thousands of people lining the streets. Click here to watch.