Tuesday, November 27th
- 5:30pm: 7/8 Winter Drumline Parent Meeting – Band room
- 7:30pm: 9-12 Winter Drumline & Winter Guard Parent Meeting – Band Room
Friday, November 30th
- Marching Band & Guard takes home uniforms and instruments for the parade on Saturday.
- 9-12 Band Concert Wear Distribution – 1st Period
Saturday, December 1st
Montrose Christmas Parade
- 5:30pm: Call Time
- Full Uniform, no shako, yes gloves, holiday hat
- 6pm: Parade start time
- 8pm: Approximate end time
- Please drop off your student at the parade staging area at the corner of Honolulu and La Crescenta Ave. at 5:30pm. Please leave instrument cases in the car as we will not be returning to the staging area at the end of the parade.
- Students will be dismissed at the end of the parade at the corner of Honolulu and Verdugo Blvd. All instruments and uniforms should be returned to the band room on Monday, December 3rd.
- Students are encouraged to wear holiday hats instead of their shakos.
- Instrument decorating (lights, tinsel, holly, etc.) is fine as long as the instrument can still be played properly.