Extended to April 30th!
The 7-12 Instrumental Music Department, including Band, Orchestra, and Color Guard is participating again in the Spartan Booster’s Raffle this year!
Previously, this had been a printed raffle ticket fundraising event, but due to COVID restrictions it has been moved online and is easy to do! There are great raffle prizes too!
Now you can contact your friends and family all over the U.S. to donate and have a chance of winning some cool prizes, while supporting your student directly, as well as the Music Program. It’s actually easier!
We would greatly appreciate your support by encouraging your family and friends to make a donation to the Spartan Booster Club using the Raffle link. 100% of each donation of any amount will go directly to the Instrumental Music Program (which includes 7/8 and high school), and will earn 5 raffle tickets for a chance to win one of 3 great prizes.
Raffle prizes include:
- First Prize: Fender 10th Anniversary Hellcat Guitar
- Second Prize: Holy Stone Drone Package
- Third Prize: $200 Los Gringos Locos Gift Card
In addition to supporting the Instrumental Music Program, your LCHS student will earn credit towards their student account. The first $40 of the donations attributed to your student goes to the MPA to help fund the Instrumental Music Program. 100% of all donations above $40 attributed to your student will credit their individual MPA student account to be used for Instrumental Music Program costs, travel, and other items.
Please follow these instructions for donating and giving your student credit:
- Click Here
- Choose “Focused Donation” and select from the pull-down menu: “Instrumental Music – Band / Orchestra” OR “Color Guard”
- Fill in “Which LCHS Student Referred You” with the name of the student who referred you. (This step is important for students to receive credit for each donation referral).
- To Enter the Raffle: Go back to the Donation page and click on the “Raffle Entry Window” on the right-hand side of the page, enter the required information and transaction ID number.
Good Luck! And once again, the 7/8 & high school Instrumental Music Program (Band, Orchestra, and Color Guard) thank you for your continued support throughout this difficult year.
Sending to your family and friends? Click Here to download a sample letter for you to use as an email. Just copy, paste into your email, enter your student’s name and send! It’s easy!